About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

If I’m landing first time in Canada, what are the documents must I have?

when you first land in Canada, you need a valid passport with unexpired Canada Immigration Visa and a document conforming Permanent Residence. Also your dependents should submit all the same, if possible. It is better to have evidence of your settlement funds and an inventory of personal belongings and other items which you may have not taken this time but in future you may own to Canada.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009