About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

Is it possible for me to omit a Police Certificate from one or more countries?

This can be done by getting written statement from their country’s police officials indicating the reason, why they will not provide certificate to that particular person. If the reason is valid then this requirement can be waived by the Canada Immigration and Citizenship office. This indicates there should be some kind of attachments regarding any requirements to waive that.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009