About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

Is it possible for my dependents to undergo the medical examination in another country?

Yes, it is possible. Medical examination can be conducted by Designated Medical Practitioners (DMP). There is no condition to undergo medical test only at the Canadian Immigration Office. You can take your test with the help of a DMP anywhere.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009