About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

If my relationship status changes or I have children while my application is in process or after my Canada Immigration (permanent visa) has been issued what should I have to do?

You must inform the Canadian Immigration visa office about any type of changes or requirements you need when the composition of your family changes at any time without fail, otherwise you have to face serious consequences.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009