About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

Who are all I can include on my Canadian Immigration (permanent resident) visa?

your spouse’s name and the name of your children who are less than 22 years can be included if your child is above 22 years old then their name can be included only if supporting documents indicating that they are financially dependent on you must be submitted.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009