About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

Is it possible for my file to be transferred from one Canadian Immigration Visa Office to another?

Yes, it is possible. When you are applying under the skilled worker category then applications submitted in the Central Intake office in Sydney and Nova Scotia would be transferred to the Canadian Visa office of the particular country where you have been staying for at least one year or the country where you have citizenship.

A request can be made to a Particular visa immigration office from where you need to transfer it to a different place. But the decision would be taken by the concerning Canadian Immigration visa office with relation to the program integrity rules. In certain circumstances the concerning visa office would transfer the application to any other Canadian Immigration visa office without any request.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009