About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

In what currency I have to pay the Canadian Government Fees?

You must pay your fees in Canadian Dollars, when applying in Canada. Applicants who are applying in Canadian Immigration offices outside Canada can pay the fee in their local currency. Due to fluctuations in currency, people are advised to pay the fee in Canadian Dollars. There is always some variations in the exchange rates set by the Canadian Visa offices, so if your fee is not enough with respect to the standard amount, then the application will be cancelled. So to avoid all these mishaps, you are recommended to get consultations from the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer, and get details regarding the accurate amount payable, and the name of the bank.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009