About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

If my plan is to study in Canada does it need a study permit?

If your study period is anything above six months then you require a Study permit along with Temporary Resident Visa, if you are not from a visa-exempt country. However if your course duration is less than six months then no study permit is needed.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009