About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

Is it possible for me to apply for a Temporary Work Permit and a Canada Immigration Visa?

Yes, it is possible for you. “Dual Intent” is the concept behind this kind of visa application. You can apply for a Temporary Work Permit and you can also apply an application for a Canada Immigration Visa. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) accepts this kind of dual intent applications and this allows you to work in Canada temporarily and thereafter reside and work in Canada permanently.A job offer is a genuine offer of employment from a legitimate Canadian employer.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009