About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

What should I do next when I am refused the refugee status?

You can make an application for the permanent residence in Canada based on the considerate and humanitarian ground. You can also appeal for the Pre removal Risk Assessment and submit application to remain in Canada till your application is processed.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009