About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

Are there any legal ways to allow a sponsored person to apply from within Canada?

If the Sponsored person is the Spouse or Common law partner or conjugate partner or dependent child then they are allowed to apply within Canada. The Citizenship and Immigration of Canada should be explained and convinced about the difficulties faced during the processing of application out side Canada.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009