About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

When should I submit the supporting documents for Visa under Skilled worker category?

You should submit the application under skilled worker category initially to the Central Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia it should be accompanied by the copy of the bio data page of your passport and the required Canadian processing fees in Canadian dollars which is payable to the Receiver General of Canada.

If you are an International student pursuing your studies in Canada then you should include the copy of your student identity proof or Copy of the study Permit.

If you are residing in Canada legally and working with the Work permit then you should attach the copy of the work permit and a letter issued from the employer that you will be employed even after receiving the Canada Immigration Visa or you should attach the copy of the Arranged Employment Opinion offered by the Human Resources and Social Development Canada with regard to the Permanent job offer issued by the Canadian Employer. For further assessment you will be asked to submit the proof for educational qualification, work experience, civil status, Language proficiency and the documents regarding settlement funds.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009