About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

What are all the documents that have to be enclosed along with the Application for Visa under Skilled worker category?

The following documents should be submitted along with the application under the skilled worker category,

  • Civil status documents and Identification proof

  • Passport and other necessary travel documents

  • Certificates of education, professional qualification and training.

  • Proof for language proficiency in English or French; or valid scores in ILETS or TEF.

  • Police certificates and clearance under the requirements of criminality.

  • Proof for the points obtained

  • Proof for the Arranged Employment, if applicable.

  • Proof for the settlement funds based on the number of members.

You should also satisfy the own requirements of the Canadian Immigration Visa offices to avoid the rejection or delay of your selection for visa.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009