About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

What will be the effect if the pass mark is changed before I receive my Visa?

The minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada is granted permission by the Canada Immigrations law and permit to change the pass mark without any previous intimation. The federal Court of Canada has disagreed with the practice of changing the pass marks retroactively. There is a separate issue concerned with the implementation of the change in pass mark by the Immigration department.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009