About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

Can I have extra points if I have a close relative in Canada?

Yes of course, you will be benefited if you or your spouse or your common-law partner has a close relative in Canada who may be a permanent resident of Canada and currently residing there legally. The permanent citizen may be father or mother, aunt or uncle, brother or sister, nephew or niece, grand child or grand parent to the applicant.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009