About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |

Does Current Immigration Status have any relevance to Canada Immigration Visa?

Canada Immigration Visa Application must be submitted by you. This application must be submitted to the visa office responsible for the country in which you are a currently residing where you have been legally admitted for at least one year or you should file that application to the Canadian Immigration Visa application office responsible for the country where you have citizenship.

But still there is an exception in this rule; you can fill an application for Canadian Immigration under the category of Federal Skilled Worker. These applications must be submitted to the Central Intake Office, which is located in many cities around the globe e.g. Sydney Nova Scotia.

Site produced by Peter Panteleymonov® 2009
Original Content, All rights belong to,Have any questions? Concerns? Click Here.® 2009