About Us | Contact US | Privacy Policy |
Sample Invitation letter (HOME)

Immigration To Canada

Green Card Marriage USA

Canada Visa

Canadian Embassy

Studying In Canada

US Immigration

Immigration Lawyer Canada

People Of Canada

History Of Canada

High Paying Jobs in Canada

Canada Work Permit

Visitor Insurance Canada

Visiting Canada

Visiting Alberta

Visiting British Columbia

Visiting Manitoba

Visiting Newfoundland

Visiting Nova Scotia

Visiting Prince Edward Island

Visiting New Brunswick

Visiting Ontario

Visiting Quebec

Travel Canada

Living in Canada

Winter Olympics 2010

USA Bank Account

Beaches In Canada

Sports In Canada

Types of Loans in Canada/ USA

Jobs in Toronto

Jobs in Calgary

Jobs in Vancouver

Travel to USA

Immigration to Canada Book

Marriage Visa Information

Jobs in Montreal
Each year, Canada welcomes thousands of new immigrants. Moving to Canada as an immigrant is a great opportunity, but also a big challenge.

If you want to immigrate to Canada, you have different options to apply for permanent residence status such as Skilled Worker, Business Immigration, Family Sponsorship, Provincial Nominee,Refugee Claims. Hiring a canadian immigration lawyer could help you decide what is the best way to start with your immigration case.

How Can An Immigration Lawyer Help You?

An immigration lawyer can help you in the following ways:

Analyze the facts of your case thoroughly.
Explain all the benefits for which you may be eligible.
Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status.
Complete and submit your applications properly.
Stay current on the new laws that affect you.
Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible.
Discuss the status of your case with you.
Speak for you in discussions with the Department of Homeland Security or represent you in court.
File necessary appeals and waivers.
Utilize the system to your advantage because he or she has the experience to do so.

How Do You Find An Immigration Lawyer Or An Accredited Representative To Assist You?

Option 1: Visit a online directory of lawyers who are members of the Canadian Law Association.

Option 2: Visit or talk with the lawyer personally. Is he or she trustworthy and knowledgeable? What does the lawyer say can be done for you? How much will it cost? Ask if there is an initial consultation fee; there often is. If you are not satisfied talk to another lawyer.

Option 3: Ask about local nonprofit immigration assistance services with accredited representatives to see if you meet their low-income eligibility requirements. If you do, the assistance would be free or would require a very low fee. Make sure that they have a good reputation and that you feel comfortable with their skills. Some accredited representatives may offer only limited types of assistance.

Beware of...

Notaries, consultants, service bureaus, travel agents, or others who promise quick, easy solutions to immigration problems.
Anyone who guarantees they can get you a visa for a certain fee.
Lawyers from other countries who do not know Canadianlaws and are not licensed to practice in Canada.
People who say the "know someone" who has an "inside track" or anyone who wants money to influence or bribe.
Be wary of unlicensed operators! They are not accountable to anyone. They are known for taking people's money and doing nothing. Or worse, they may lie to the government in your name for a quick, simple solution that in the end may result in your deportation or permanent exclusion from Canada.
If you are not sure whether the person offering you immigration services is a lawyer or an accredited representative, ask to see the accreditation letters or U.S. bar admission certificate. If you are still not sure, call the State Bar Association. Remember, in the United States it is illegal to practice law without a license.

What is an Immigration Lawyer? an Accredited Representative? the DHS?

An immigration lawyer has studied the immigration laws of Canada and has graduated from law school. He or she is licensed to practice law and is regulated by the Federal Government.

Immigrate to USA

Immigrate to Australia

Immigrate to England

Immigrate to New Zealand

Immigrate to Germany

Immigrate to Sweden

Immigrate to France

Immigrate to Spain

Immigrate to Italy

Immigrate to Costa Rica

Immigrate to Belize

Immigrate to Panama